About the job
Thanks to an upcoming international move within Danone, we are looking for a Factory Controller to lead our controlling team to deliver in a highly transformational environment, whilst partnering with managers across our manufacturing sites, driving business performance and improvement. This is an exciting time to be a part of Danone in NZ as our contribution to and profile within the region is growing, and there is ongoing commitment to investing in our infrastructure and people!
This is a permanent full time role based at our production facility in Airport Oaks.
To be successful you will be highly motivated with demonstrated experience leading teams and business partnering to support the delivery of improvement and productivity across a business. You will have an Accounting and Finance related qualifications, 6-8 years Accounting experience in a multinational manufacturing environment,
Your previous experience working on a factory site means you are aware of the kinds of issues that can arise and how to go about resolving them. You know how to work effectively with both finance and operational staff, being able to distill and explain financial information to stakeholders across all functions, and will be driven to succeed in a challenging role and a dynamic high change environment.
Your non technical competencies are just as important to us; you will have excellent communication skills which allow to influence and collaborate with others, and will work in an agile and flexible way to meet competing deadlines. We are looking for someone who wants to grow their career with us as there are many opportunities for advancement within Danone NZ and in our many locations overseas.
- Manage lead and grow the team
- Support NZ Manufacturing Supply Point Managers in developing long term strategy for NZ Manufacturing
- Timely and accurate consolidation reporting of performance results
- Complete monthly forecasting and gap analysis vs budget
- Conduct the Annual Budget Process
- Manage controllable costs reporting across multiple sites
- Support NZ Supply Point transformation projects from a commercial and financial business model perspective
You must have a tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance. You enjoy taking initiative and full accountability for your work.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in Accounting, exposure to an international company and/or manufacturing industry is highly desirable
- Advanced level of MS Excel, SAP experience is a plus
- A structured work approach with strong planning skills
- Strong work ethics and initiative to take ownership of your areas of responsibility
- Ability to work well under pressure and be a team player
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it's all up to you. Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands such as Aptamil and Karicare, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners' day to day experience, we have been awarded Winner of the 2020 Employer of Choice awards through the NZ HRD Awards.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
- A chance to make a difference to our society through Specialised Nutrition
- Endless possibilities to develop yourself and advance your career
- Free health & life insurance, annual bonus scheme, flu vaccination, fresh fruit every day, flexible work options, 4% Kiwisaver contribution and so much more!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something that brings both excellence and energises you.
Opportunities like these do not come around often so if this sounds like you - get in quick!
Apply via the link below before the closing date of 8th December. Please note that only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
No recruitment agencies please.