About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
Covering a territory in the mid Gold Coast working on a part time basis of 3 days per week, the Healthcare Nutrition Advisor will develop strong working relationships with local GP's. Make a difference and play a key role in sustaining strategy and driving influence for Nutricia solutions whilst really making the role your own.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and deploy a business plan for your territory, using customer intelligence and business understanding to implement key strategies
- Engage with HCP's (GP's, nurses etc within GP clinics) to recommend and educate on the use of Danone's products and services
- Build the credibility of the healthcare nutrition portfolio in accordance with Danone policies and ANZ regulations
- Ensure high quality partnerships with healthcare professionals to ensure sustainable business growth
- Collaborate with various internal teams to ensure the service we are providing to our customers is first class
You are self-motivated and able to work autonomously within a wider national team. You will enjoy working towards results, love dealing with different people daily and are able to handle ambiguity and barriers that may be put your way. You adapt quickly, are hands on and have a proven track record of sales excellence and territory management. You will demonstrate a passion for the Nutricia brands and prode yourself on the self-development of your own personal brand both internally and externally from the business.
Ideally you will have:
- At least 2 years in GP sales experience
- Healthcare professional background desirable
- Previous FMCG experience highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with ease
- High level of professionalism and proficiency in persuasive influencing skills
- Proven ability to manage competing business priorities and problem solve
- A can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
- Valid drivers license
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging, but it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil, Karicare, Fortisip and Nutrison and we guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners day to day experiences, we have been awarded -
- Great Place to Work Accreditation - a globally recognised programme where we are recognised as one of the best places to work in Australia
- 2021 and 2020 finalists in the Australian HR Awards for the category Employer of Choice
- 2020 winners of the Employer of Choice award through the NZ HRD Awards
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Danone is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. If you require any assistance during the recruitment process because of a disability, please enclose details within your application.
At Danone, you are part of a global network, we offer the opportunity for continuous development and progressive career opportunities. We are looking for passionate candidates that are looking forward to working in an entrepreneurial culture and embrace our company leadership values. In return for your dedication and enthusiasim, we also offer -
- A high performing, collaborative team culture that supports personal development
- Fully subsidised hospital and surgical cover
- Thank Danone it's Friday! 3pm finishes every Friday
- Performance related bonus
- Car allowance
- Learning and Development opportunities
We believe everyon has talent, something that comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.