About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
To provide support during a 10 month maternity cover, the role of HR Administrator will provide support specifically to the learning and development, talent management and compensation and benefits remits of HR.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Carry out administrative tasks associated with learning and development including data entry, management of the learning management system and problem solving
- Coordinate learning programmes including sourcing venues, managing invites and organisation of catering
- Reporting duties including the tracking of learning hours completed throughout the year
- Management of purchase orders for the HR Cycles department using SAP including setting up new vendors
- Ad hoc reporting to support various HR Cycles that are completed throughout the year including our annual "Talent Review"
- Generation of bonus statements and other letters associated with compensation and benefits
To be successful in this role you will have to be passionate about HR practises whilst possessing a natural curiosity to learn. You will work easily with a team whilst also providing an exceptional experience to our people and internal stakeholders. You will be able to handle confidential and or sensitive information and work smartly to manage a number of competing priorities.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within an office/corporate environment
- HR related qualification
- Demonstrable experience working within a junior HR position is desirable however not essential
- Proficient using Excel to an intermediate level
- Resilient and able to manage multple competing priorities
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging, but it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil, Karicare, Fortisip and Nutrison and we guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners day to day experiences, we have been awarded -
- Great Place to Work Accreditation - a globally recognised programme where we are recognised as one of the best places to work in Australia
- 2021 and 2020 finalists in the Australian HR Awards for the category Employer of Choice
- 2020 winners of the Employer of Choice award through the NZ HRD Awards
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Danone is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. If you require any assistance during the recruitment process because of a disability, please enclose details within your application.
As well as the opportunity to work within an innovative global organisation that is always striving to be the best, we offer extensive learning and development opportunities and support to our people on their career journey. We also offer -
- Exposure to a global FMCG organisation
- Onsite gym
- Flexible working allowances
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.