AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
About the job
EU Network Design and TCT Manager
You’ve heard of Danone, but who are we really?
We’re a team of collaborators and innovators with one mission: to make an impact and protect our consumers, patients and brands.
Here’s a chance for you to be part of the #FoodRevolution, as our new EU Network Design and Total Cost To Serve Manager!
You would be part of European zone Central Logistics team. The EU Logistics function is in charge of defining EU Logistics Network Strategy, managing the Transport Control Tower for primary transport and driving Logistics Innovation Implementation and Performance Animation & Benchmark for the European region with the ultimate objective to optimize end-to-end Supply chain cost for Europe.
About the Job
And here is where you come in, working on:
- develop Internal capabilities of SC Total Cost to Serve (TCTS) and Network Design / Optimization
- provide full visibility of the entire D2D cost to serve for all CBUs
- providing project management support to ensure development and implementation of consistent and standardized processes
- support local SC managers by enhancing visibility & providing ongoing insights to improve D2D performance
- support Business Cases creation by identify saving and optimization opportunities through scenarios simulation
- network Design / Optimization projects/ Total Cost to Serve
- full support to GPS and RTM processes
- Education: Bachelors/Master Degree in Business Economics, SCM, Engineering
- Experience (in years): 5 - 7 years of Supply Chain / Logistics
- Llamasoft by Coupa solid user experiance is a must
- Project Manager Officer expertise
- Master Data Management and Analytics
- Master in Microsoft Access / Excel / Power BI
- Data Scientist / Machine learning / AI
- Experience in Network Design / TCTS capabilities
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
Hit the “apply now” button!
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Resume and Cover letter