About the job
Medical Science Liaison
(Zoetermeer, full-time, hybrid)
We invite you to explore a unique job opportunity where as a Medical Science Liaison you can contribute by combining your scientific and medical experise along with with the commerical skills or affinity.
As a Medical Science Liaison you will serve as the primary liaison between Nutricia Medicalized Portfolio and relevant healthcare professionals. Your role will involve providing scientific and medical expertise, building relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and HCPS, and supporting the dissemination of clinical information about Nutricia's metabolic products. You are responsible to create a regional in field action plan focusing on expertise centra / KOLs, HCPs and patient organization to achieve business results (sustainable growth) aligned with strategic plan.
Through in-field scientific engagement with healthcare providers and external experts, as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) you foster a more educated healthcare environment by:
- Communicating their deep knowledge of Nutricia data in the context of overall patient care to ensure evidence-based understanding of the science behind Nutricia Medicalized Portfolio
- Gathering valuable insights on Nutricia products and services, and on medical and scientific information to better understand patient and hcp needs and evidence gaps
- Coordination and collaboration of activities aimed to full patient group / caregivers / patient association and HCP network.
- Working with external stakeholders to support high quality education aligned to the business objectives
- Explore and identify new opportunities in the health care environment that support the business plan of the Medical Nutrition category.
- Turn leads into projects with a clear project plan and budget, taking ROI into consideration.
- Build and maintain medical credibility and added value through preferred partnership status with HCP/ DMUs and key customers and stakeholders to drive sustainable growth
- Build customer experience and scientific evidence by implementing protocols/ projects linked to the Medical Nutrition category and through building/maintaining relationships with HCP’s.
- Creation of customer, and brand loyalty through nutritional competence and service orientation based on scientific insights.
- Tasks delivered on time and on budget
- Net Sales growth
- Market share increase
- HCP recommendation
- Higher degree in life sciences: PhD, MSc or equivalent AND/OR
other professional healthcare provision qualification with experience (e.g., nurse practitioner, physician, nutritionists, pediatrician)
- Strong, effective scientific communication and presentation skills tailoring information to different audiences appropriately.
- Solid grounding in clinical, medical, and nutritional science with the ability to rapidly assimilate specific and detailed knowledge in these areas.
- Proven planning, organizational and administrative qualities
- Effective networking and collaboration skills to achieve business results.
- Relationship builder: able to successfully engage in scientific exchange with external experts
- Flexible team player in a cross-functional environment and drive change with optimism
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
Hit the “apply now” button. After your application deadline first feedback will follow within 2 weeks. In case you are invited to the selection process you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our website.
Need more information? Please contact Valerija Usova, Talent Manager via email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.