AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
About the job
Nutricia Research Centre for Specialized Nutrition, located in the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands is a state of the art Life Science innovation centre for the development of new product concepts for Specialized Nutrition. We create formulas that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers - infants, toddlers, elderly and patients. With the new engagement towards sustainable target, we want to accelerate transition to more plant based solution in our different categories.
The Food Science & Technology Laboratory is one of the centres of excellence working for Specialized Nutrition within Nutricia Research. The main purpose of the Food Science & Technology Laboratory is to conduct physical-chemical analyses and support stakeholders. The Food Science and Technology Laboratory is in the Utrecht facilities.
We offer you a challenging job in an innovative multinational company, with all career prospects, training, and personal development, with an open and dynamic atmosphere.
Your Main Responsibilities
You as a Research Assistant will
- Support and execute innovation projects within Advanced Technology Milk & Dairy Ingredients
- Formulation of product recipes in dedicated software
- Plan, prepare, and supervise pilot trials
- Plan, prepare, perform and report physical-chemical analyses
- Interpret analysis results and give recommendations to Dairy Ingredient Scientist
- Report to the Dairy Ingredient Scientist of the Advanced Technology Milk & Dairy Ingredients
- A bachelor's degree in Food Science, laboratory analysis or similar through experience
- 1- 2 years of working experience in laboratory analysis and/or pilot plant
- Relevant and demonstrable work experience with physical-chemical analyses in the food sector
- Affinity with physico-chemical analyses and (dairy) process technology
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with different functional disciplines and nationalities
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills strong organizational skills, pro-active, act as point of contact, customer-oriented, eye for quality and technical insight, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team player
- You are currently living in The Netherlands
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Nutricia, Aptamil, Nutrilon, and other local Infant Formula and Medical brands and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. After your application deadline first feedback will follow within 2 weeks. In case you are invited to the selection process you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Joost Rijksen, Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Resume and Cover letter