AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
About the job
Do you have people centricity in your blood and want to shape the Global Plant-based category and brand strategy based on human insights & powerful facts? Then join us as a Senior Global Strategy & Insights Manager for Plant-based in Belgium and be at the forefront of shaping our global category and brand strategy based on insights. In this role, you'll lead key insights projects, transform insights into strategic opportunities, and drive impactful decision-making.
This role focusses on supporting the Global PB Strategy and Brand teams, reporting to our S&I Head of global PB brands and strategy in the PB S&I team. In your role, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Strategic Partner:
- Champion consumer-centric decision making when collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Lead diverse insights projects ranging from complex quantitative and analytical researches (like portfolio optimization, pricing & format-play, shopper profiling) to more equity and commercial development trackers (like brand health tracking and demand space KPI tracking).
- Own and deliver strong insights by connecting dots across projects and bring them to life in an inspiring way so they have strong impact on the business.
- Collaborate with global and local teams, including innovation, equity, and strategy teams
- Consumer Guardian:
- Elevate the consumer voice and put it at the heart of our Plant-based strategy and brands.
- Lead high-visibility projects with strategic clarity and bring consistent improvement.
- Foster connections for the business with consumers, shoppers and experts like baristas, health and sustainability experts.
- Sourcing and managing insights agencies and strengthening our network of external agency thought partners.
We seek a seasoned insights expert with over 7 years of experience, encompassing agency and client-side roles, particularly in leading brands, ideally in the FMCG sector.
- Strong analytical mind with experience in quantitative methodologies and love for digging deeper into modelling and analytics.
- Expert in insights mining and ability to turn complex data and multiple sources of information into sharp actionable insights for business impact.
- Excellent project management skills including multi-country, multi-phased projects.
- Comfortable with and have experience in engaging high level stakeholders with the ability to navigate in a matrix organization.
- Eagerness to push new thinking and methodologies, leveraging AI and digital tools.
- Strategic thinking, future oriented vision, game-changing mindset and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build trust-based relationships.
- Confidence in challenging the status quo to drive positive change.
- Collaborative and solution-oriented team player.
Danone has a clear mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible. One Planet. One Health. These words reflect our vision that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. It is a call to action for all consumers and everyone who has a stake in food to join the food revolution: a movement aimed at nurturing the adoption of healthier, more sustainable eating and drinking habits. Within the Plant-based global team, with their pioneering brands like Alpro, we are focused on bringing health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drinks in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health. Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut. We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world. We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you. If you identify with our values Humanism, Openness, Passion and Enthusiasm and look for an environment where things change fast but where you get autonomy and flexibility in return – this might be the place where you feel at home.
Interested? Hit the apply button now! You have until March 19th 2023 to apply.