A propos de l'offre
Digital Manufacturing Specialist (Zoetermeer – Fulltime)
Are you looking for an exciting role in an international Manufacturing FMCG environment? Do you want to be part of the Digital Transformation of the Nutricia Factory (500+ employees) where the brand started 125 years ago?
Then join us as Digital Transformation Specialist at Danone! You’ll be part of the Digital Transformation Team, within the Engineering department.
This position reports directly to the Digital Manager and would be based in the factory in Zoetermeer. The team is growing and gives the opportunity to develop yourself within the company.
About the job:
As Digital Manufacturing Specialist, you will participate in, prepare and lead digital projects. You will be the spider in the web between performance, engineering (incl. Automation), IT and the business (packaging, manufacturing, logistics). You get energy from enthusing your colleagues for digital changes. You implement process improvements in a sustainable way.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Increasing the performance of the factory by implementing industry 4.0 solutions.
- Work with key-users and subject matter experts in the business teams to gather requirements and define solutions for various Digital projects;
- Development and co-deploying industry 4.0 solutions on the pillars:
- Data Analytics (e.g., data architecture, data visualization, programming)
- Smart automation (e.g., Cobots, AGV’s)
- Connected shopfloor (e.g., digital people planning)
- Learn from other factories in the Danone network to bring optimal ways of working to Supply Point Zoetermeer.
A propos de vous
We are looking for a passionate candidate who has extensive project management experience. You know what it needs to build and improve, but also be able to engage your stakeholders. It’s therefor important to have experience with PMP and/ or Scrum yourself.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- University or Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, IT, Data science, Business or related fields (HTS);
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain in a FMCG, Food Pharma, Plant production environment;
- A self-starter with strong technical knowledge, leadership and communication skills with diverse stakeholders;
- Experience with Business Analytics, statistics, change and program management and budgeting;
- You have process improvement (LEAN) experience and knowledge;
- People Leadership skills and experience, analytical & organizational skills, strong in stakeholder management and a helicopter view;
- Project Management certifications like PMP and Certified Scrum Master are an advantage;
- Dutch and English, fluent both written and verbal (must have).
A propos de nous
Working at Danone is a unique experience. It’s fast-paced and complex and, at times, it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities to learn and grow working with some of the best-known brands in the world, like Evian, Alpro, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon. Bring your unique perspective, ambitions and entrepreneurial ideas to the table – the impact you could make might just surprise you. One Planet. One Health – BY YOU.
We’re proud to be a B-Corp certified company. That means we meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability in everything we do. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we base our hiring decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.*
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
It’s an exciting time to join Danone as a Digital Manufacturing Specialist. You’ll build meaningful relationships and networks working with large, dynamic brands. And the best part? You’ll be supported to grow an impactful career that you can be proud of. Together, we’ll build a healthier world.
All Danoners receive a complete package of benefits. This includes a competitive salary and yearly bonus, a premium free pension and great discounts on health insurance and Danone products. We understand the importance of flexibility and offer 30 days of annual leave (with the opportunity to purchase more).
It’s simple – hit the “apply” button before the application deadline of 2 weeks, as in 1st of December 2023. In order to comply with GDPR we can’t process your personal data without your given consent, so please apply directly via this website. Good luck! We can’t wait to meet you.
Need more information? Please contact me: Sigrid van der Poel-Kreike, Talent Manager on email@example.com