A propos de l'offre
Are you looking for an exciting internship opportunity in a global procurement organization and want to contribute to identifying potential external partners that can manufacture finished products for Danone brands? Then come and join us now as our Co-Manufacturing Procurement intern starting on November 2023 at our office in Hoofddorp, NL
As part of the Co-Manufacturing team, your assignment will be to:
- Support the EU procurement comanufacturing team in its diverse procurement related activities including :
- Purchasing process : Price update, blocked invoices, contract management, update supplier screening tool
- Supplier relationship management : create tools to support SRM process along the year (supplier evaluation, KPI dashboard...)
- Transversal role - Motivate and empower the team to ensure collective achievements around productivity and compliance
- Fuel for growth. Animate productivity program with cross functional stakeholders (Operation, Quality, R&D)
- Compliance. Discover our compliance program (Dango) and evaluate level of compliance within the team. Define action plan and drive for improvement.
- Reporting. Ensure the team is updating on regular basis our data base. Animate dashboard
A propos de vous
We are looking for Bachelor/Master students in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Industrial Engineering or related fields. You are highly motivated and proactive. You have strong communication skills and like being in touch with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally. You are a self-starter, curious, and you are not afraid to share your opinion or ask questions when needed. You have proficient knowledge of Excel that can be used for efficient data analysis, and analytical skills to transform data into useful insights. Also, you are eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic environment that continuously challenges you.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
• Enrolled as a student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
• Available to start in Novemeber 2023 for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days per week (2 days in the office)
• You are fluent in English - spoken and written;
• You are willing to commute to Hoofddorp, NL.
• Please note that you are expected to relocate to the Netherlands (if abroad) for this internship and get a BSN.
A propos de nous
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
NL: We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 650 euros per month and a home working allowance/contribution towards travel. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
Hit the “apply now” button. As we screen candidates on a regular basis, we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two –we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process. You can expect feedback on your application within 2 weeks of each stage of the recruitment process (following your application, your video submission and your face-to-face interview).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent.
Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Larissa Araujo Ribeiro, Campus Talent Manager via email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status