A propos de l'offre
Have you always wanted to gain experience in a multinational company while discovering the exciting field of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding? Are you looking for an experience where you can put your organisational skills to the test? Apply now and join our team in July 2022 as our new Campus Recruitment Intern.
You will be a part of an international team responsible for Talent Acquisition for Danone in the Netherlands and within this you will be part of a smaller team, who are responsible for the recruitment of Interns reporting into Sophie Thomas, Employer Branding Manager. The internship will offer you a inspiring environment and a lot of responsibilities. Your focus will be on the recruitment and engagement of interns for different functional areas such as R&I, Operations and Supply Chain.
So, what will you do and learn in practice?
- Managing the internship (campus) recruitment process from beginning to end (job intake with the hiring manager, writing engaging & appealing job ads, screening CV’s and managing the communication between candidates and line managers);
- Being the main contact person for the newly hired interns (provide them with guidance, onboarding information and carry out intern community building activities);
- Ensuring that the company is present with great content on relevant job/student platforms;
- Contribute to different employer branding initiatives, like creating content, making vacancy videos and the use of social media;
- Ensuring smooth communication with various international, internal and external stakeholders
A propos de vous
You are a Bachelor/Master student in HR, Organizational Psychology or a related field. You are highly motivated, proactive and like to challenge yourself. You are able to bring structure and organise yourself in order to manage many different projects and vacancies at the same time. Key criteria to be eligible for the current internship:
- You are enrolled at a university for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen you must be enrolled in a Dutch university to be eligible for the current internship)
- You are fluent in English—both verbal and written;
- You can start in July for at least 6 months, 4-5 days per week;
A propos de nous
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you. Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
B Corps are businesses that meet the highest standards in terms of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability. In line with Danone’s 2030 goals, we aim for all of Danone Benelux to be certified by 2025.
* All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
By joining this team you will be able to refine and develop your organisational, communication and recruitment skills. You will also be able to expand your network in Talent, HR and beyond within a global organization such as Danone!
In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month. On top of this you will receive a home working allowance on the days you work from home and your travel is reimbursed when you travel to work. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
Hit the “apply now” button now! You have until the closing date 22nd May, 2022 to apply, however as we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process. You can expect feedback on your application within 2 weeks of each stage of the recruitment process (following your application, your video submission and your face-to-face interview).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Madalina Bacalu, Campus Recruitment Intern via firstname.lastname@example.org