A propos de l'offre
Are you looking to develop your career in Human Resources? Would you like to be involved in coordinating, managing and executing the full HR Performance cycle together with the HR Business Partners? Then join us at our offices in Zoetermeer, Netherlands starting September 2022!
Business Strategy / Strategic Vision
- You will work together with the HR Business Partners to implement and activate the HR Engagement Plan.
- You will support with roll out of people surveys, where you also will analyze the results
- You manage together with the HR Business Partners the execution of plans to support the different business teams in their team development
- You will be responsible for drafting communication to the business.
- You will support by drafting plans and organize for team sessions, where you also manage budget
- You will brief trainers internal/ external
- You will measure/evaluate appreciation of the different team sessions and follow up on improvements/ adjustments
Contribution via Engagement plan, Career Mapping and implementation of Team Support solutions
- Status of the Team
- Grow the Business
- Functional Knowledge
- Retain & develop Talent
MAIN INTERACTION (SCOPE [local, BNL, Europe, Division, worldwide, etc & LEVEL)
- HR team
- Organizational Design
- All functions
Working closely in a team of 4 and supervised by Maroesja Luiten, you can participate in meetings and decide what you would like to get involved in! The opportunity to work on other HR topics is there.
A propos de vous
You are a Master student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or a related field. You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and are not afraid of a challenge. You are comfortable working in an international environment, and can work both independently and in a team. You are a data-driven person, good communicator who likes to be in touch with many stakeholders. You are proactive and are not afraid of taking initiatives and bringing your own ideas as a valuable member of the team!
INNOVATION SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Business acumen;
- Able to embark people, get buy-in, communicate and present clearly;
- Structured, action-oriented approach to problem solving;
- Demonstrating enthusiasm, drive and determination
- Flexibility and agility
- Results and Solutions oriented
- Able to build strong Networking and relation with the different stakeholders
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- Enrolled as a Masters student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Ideally available to start September for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are fluent in English - oral and written;
- You are able to work from Zotermeer if the COVID-19 situation allows us to go to the office.
- Please note that you are required to relocate to the Netherlands (if abroad) for this internship and get a BSN.
A propos de nous
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
NL: We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a home working allowance/contribution towards travel. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
Hit the “apply now” button. However, as we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process. You can expect feedback on your application within 2 weeks of each stage of the recruitment process (following your application, your video submission and your face-to-face interview).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me, Madalina Bacalu, Campus Recruitment Intern at email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status