A propos de l'offre
Always wanted an internship in which you can combine your knowledge in Sales & Marketing? Are you an outgoing analytical multitasker? Then make sure to apply now and join us as of 15th of December 2022 in Zoetermeer (NL) as our Commercial Excellence Intern!
You will be part of the Commercial Excellence team, where you will actively support the category management and in-store execution projects as well as maintenance of our business intelligence processes.
As Commercial Excellence Intern your main focus will be on:
Business Performance Monitoring
• Preparation of reports from the existing data warehouse and regional sales analysis;
• Support in tailored pricing strategy development and pricing benchmark;
Channels Development / Point of Store Execution
• Cross channels execution follow up (Retail, Convenience Retail, Pharma, E-Commerce);
• Planograms creation across channels and regions;
• Support in Pharmacy engagement program;
• Support in development of toolkits, product launch/relaunch POS materials in stores;
Commercial Team & Distributor Management
• Execution of various ad-hoc sales projects (team activities, events, distributor relations, etc.);
• Teams engagement on promo/deal structure optimization.
A propos de vous
You are a Bachelors/Masters student in Economics, Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field. You are proactive in reaching out to your colleagues for their input and/or help when necessary. For you, accuracy and analytical skills are part of your DNA and your decisions & recommendations are based on your data-driven mindset. Furthermore, you genuinely enjoy working with Excel filled with numbers and being able to make sales-related analysis. Knowledge of Power BI is a plus. Lastly, you have a strong interest and curiosity in Commercial Excellence, are a fluent communicator and open to express ideas and your opinion.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
• Enrolled as a student during the whole internship period; (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university)
• Ideally available to start from 15th of December 2022 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
• You are fluent in English - spoken and written; Spanish or Russian are considered as a plus;
• You are able to work from Zoetermeer, NL 1-2 day per week
A propos de nous
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
You will be joining the Nutricia Worldwide Sales team, with the aim to encourage sustainable growth of our business for our Early Life Nutrition products (Aptamil, Bebelac, Cow & Gate…) in 48 countries within 11 different time zones in the following regions: the Balkans, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Asia and the CIS. How do we do that? In these countries we appoint importers/distributors who represent our brands locally. You will join our team of 90 Danoners with over 30 different nationalities who are primarily based at our office in Zoetermeer (NL).
You will be working closely with the Commercial Excellence Team, and you will be supervised by ARUTYUNYAN KRISTINA, Commercial Excellence Manager.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
As a Commercial Excellence Intern, you will also get a possibility to work together with regional sales managers, supporting them with database market analysis and regional specific assignments. You are expected to interact with various stakeholders from diverse cultures and departments, which makes this internship a perfect opportunity to deep dive in an international business environment!
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 650 euros per month and a home working allowance/contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
Hit the “apply now” button. We screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me, Lara Belko, Campus Recruitment Intern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status