EN QUELQUES MOTS
A propos de l'offre
As a Master Data Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining the Master Data of various data domains in the ERP and other tools. You are part of the DBS Master Data team in Benelux and support the team in different projects and process improvements. You report to the Master Data Manager responsible for the sales units in Benelux.
- Responsible for accurate, consistent, and timely entry of customer, material and Pricing conditions into SAP and other tools.
- First point of contact for business teams (e.g., sales, customer service) concerning operational issues with master data or requests to create/change data
- Support the collection of new master data as part of business-as-usual operations
- Monitor and facilitate all related master data requests coming across the different functional domains (e.g., requests for new sku launch);
- Coordination and execution of the demand of mass load requests based on data object type (e.g., Material, Customer, Pricing)
- Initiate and drive data deactivation and data cleansing activities
- Support the different business data harmonization projects and be the point of contact for any master data requests for these projects
- Pro-actively improve master data processes and documentation in line with business and system requirements.
A propos de vous
- You have a Bachelor degree or similar through experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years of proven experience in a similar role within master data
- You have awareness of potential business implications and make decisions/recommendations appropriately
- You have ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced Business environment
- You are professional, reliable, organized and friendly
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with your team member to solve complex business situation
- You have experience with SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA.
- You have knowledge of SAP SD Pricing Schema
- Knowledge of GS1 standards is a plus;
- You have experience with setting up and working with workflow tools and process automation tools;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS-Excel and/or other reporting tools (e.g., Power BI);
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills;
- You are accurate and exact to do things ‘first time right’;
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal). Dutch/French is a plus.
A propos de nous
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace and dynamic work environment, and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “APPLY” button. You have until the closing date April 14th, 2023 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Priscille Dujardin, Recruitment & Talent Officer via email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status