A propos de l'offre
Senior Nutritional Scientist
Are you interested in translating clinical and nutritional knowledge into new product innovation opportunities? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! The Paediatric Growth Category of the Global Early Life Nutrition team of Danone Nutricia not only makes a difference, but a difference that matters to millions of children around the world with disease related and non-disease related malnutrition.
About the job
Work in close collaboration with other functions e.g. Life Science platforms, User Experience and Product Technology, Marketing, Regulatory and Medical Affairs to ensure scientific substantiation for product innovations and renovations. Actively participate in co-building and delivering the product and clinical evidence pipeline. In this role you will be globally responsible for delivering:
- Nutritional product specifications taking into account the specific nutritional needs of the target population
- Nutritional and scientific dossiers to substantiate product composition, target population and recommended use.
- Safeguard and further develop Global Nutritional standards for paediatric growth nutrition products (infants, paediatric tubes, paediatric ONS)
- Nutrition governance for the locally developed Paediatric Growth category portfolio.
Your accountabilities will be:
- Provide expert knowledge on nutritional requirements for infants and young children and translate into innovative product compositions.
- Keep up to date with current clinical practice and participate in monitoring competitor activities and new science trends on nutrition and health topics, analyzing and concluding on the implications for the paediatric growth portfolio.
- Engage Management Teams by proposing actions to constantly improve the the portfolio based on clinical insights, nutritional trends, scientific and regulatory evolutions and competitive landscape.
- Actively participate in the claims development process and communicate opportunities related to claims on nutritional superiority of Paediatric Growth products.
- Guard and further develop nutritional quality of the growth category portfolio
- Driving the Nutrition governance process in growth portfolio related projects
- Create and coordinate nutritional rationales and relevant position papers on Nutrition Topics
- Drive nutritional scientific input and positions related to paediatric growth-related projects
- Represent the Paediatric Growth category as a nutritional expert in internal and external meetings and conferences globally.
A propos de vous
- Bachelor Degree or above in the field of dietetics, nutrition, and/or health science.
- At least 5 years proven expertise in nutrition science with knowledge of medical nutrition in paediatrics
- Critical thinker with a solid understanding of theoretical and practical application of nutrition during childhood in health & disease and the ability to combine insights from HCPs, scientific experts and other internal functions to define new product specifications for development.
- Ability to translate clinical, nutritional and scientific information to different audiences
- Proven ability to proactively interact, at the scientific level with internal and external stakeholders
- An ability and desire to learn new skills and expertise and tackle new tasks.
- Ability to pragmatically manage complexity and uncertainty. Will-power to succeed and make a difference
- Fluent in business English, written and oral
- A flexible approach to the types of work / projects which they will embrace
A propos de nous
A great place to work, highly engaged and energized team
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world.
Hit the “apply now”. In case you are invited to the selection process you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Valerija Usova, Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status