Ever thought of doing an internship at Danone? Join us and challenge yourself in Marketing!
For our Dairy division in Bucharest we are currently looking for a Marketing Trainee (fixed term contract). During your internship you’ll be part of a dynamic team and you’ll have visibility on all the company’s departments and you’ll contribute to the achievements of your team.
What is the Marketing Trainee responsible for?
He/ She will be supporting the work of the Senior and Junior Brand Manager on Activia brand, as follows:
• Take part in day-to-day digital management leg of communication (Facebook, Instagram, website management)
• Take part in organizing events, PR, corporate events
• Take part in the package development process
• Internal management of product tasks and information to key stakeholders (selling story of new product developments to the commercial team, listing samples management)
• Manage daily precise budget, POs management, invoice management
• Support the brand team in various daily work
What will you learn as a Marketing Trainee? This is the best place to be if you want to:
• Gain insight into brand management tasks such as product launch, communication planning and development, in-store activities.
• Have the opportunity to work with different teams throughout the organization
• Have the chance to develop more in the analytical skills and in time management.
• Develop your communication skills, as we are working in a multinational team.
We are looking for the following profile:
• University / Master's degree
• Attention to details and good organization skills
• Ownership and responsibility for own work
• Good analytical thinking that she/he can implement with creative solutions
• Team player who likes to work in a multinational team
• Enthusiastic, creative personality and willing to learn new things
• Strong digital and social media affinity
• Languages: Romanian, English (fluent)
• Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Nielsen is advantage)
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Water and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
What do we offer?
• A very interesting job with a wide scope of responsibilities in Marketing.
• A work in a young and dynamic team.
• Continuous development and education.
• A deep meaning of your work in a company with a great mission: "To bring health through proper nutrition to as many people in the world."
• Background of a stable international company.
• Opportunity to grow within a department or across departments and countries.
What is next:
We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants. Welcome with your application, we look forward to connect with you! Hit the Apply button now and let's meet!