Channel Planning & Commercial Finance collaborates with teams across the company to ensure Danone achieves its growth and profitability goals. As a member of our team, you will play an active role in achieving our objectives by turning data into business intelligence, managing the financial execution of the business plan, and building bridges between company strategy and the strategic priorities for the customers we support.
• Design, develop, and maintain analytic and reporting tools that inform and support stakeholder decision-making (Sales, Finance, Business Units, Senior Leadership Team, etc.)
• Contribute to excellence in execution by measuring program performance (calculating ROI, incremental sales, shipments, markdowns, and other metrics and relay insights to the appropriate teams)
• Provide support to sales teams through ad-hoc projects (developing presentations, analyzing internal and external data, etc.)
• Collaborate with stakeholders and analyze data to create accurate sales volume forecasts
□ Use tools to maintain an accurate and dynamic sales forecast, including loading of forecast into planning system
□ Collaborate with Sales teams to ensure that sales forecasts are properly recorded and that incremental programs are executed as planned
□ Assist with preparation for regular Customer Planning calls
• Development and management of trade marketing plans
□ Help track the customer P&L and measure gaps in plans versus budget through variance analysis and use of internal and external data
□ Work with Sales, Demand Planning and Commercial Finance to reconcile top-down and bottom-up planning
□ Coordinate and track refinements to the customer plans as iterations occur to resolve gaps to BU targets - problem solve with broader Planning team
□ Support CMBs/Sales in managing and achieving profitable revenue growth for the customer business
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of a Certified B Corp™ , working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf