As a BI Project Manager & Analyst you will join to our IT Topline Team (Data to Insights domain) in Danone and you will be responsible for proactively manage the day to day support of existing BI tools used in Eastern Europe region (Romania, Bulgaria, Czech, Slovakia and Hungary). You will participate in projects for the development of new tools and processes to ensure an optimal and sustainable IS service delivery. You will work as 1st Level Support of Key-Users and End-Users and you will manage projects together with external developers and different technical teams on central side (France, Spain, etc.)
You will be also responsible among other things for:
- Ensuring the availability and efficiency of BI tools used by different Business departments (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Controlling),
- Constant enhancement and optimization of processes and applications in close contact with the business,
- Supporting of central roll out of BI tools and local BI projects including the analysis of requirements, coordination of internal and external partners and performing tests.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- Min. 2 years of relevant professional experience and a degree in business informatics, computer science or other technical university,
- Analytical experience combining multiple large datasets into a comprehensive solution. This would ideally contain expertise in MS SQL (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) or BI tools (MS PowerBI, QlikView, Microstrategy – nice to have)
- Experience in project management (small, medium or big projects)
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate to management, suppliers, and key stakeholders,
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with high degree of accuracy and detail,
- Experience as 1st level support of Key and End Users is a plus,
- Fluency in English language skills.
DANONE is a major FMCG company in Romania, with market leading brands forming a group of companies together with Nutricia we fulfill our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible".
Taking the role of Business System Analyst you will manage the day to day support of existing BI tools like: SQL, OLAP Cubes, Essbase, Power BI and ETL processes in all division in Topline (Data to Insights Domain) in DANONE Group for Romania, Bulgaria, Czech, Slovakia and Hungary.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com
- Employment contract
- International work environment and a multinational IT team
- Flexible working hours and home office policy,
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts.
If you like our proposal and you want to join the group of DANONE please apply by finding your application form under “APPLY” button.