About the job
Are you an creative marketing professional looking for the next step in your career in an international environment? Do you want to be a part of a purpose driven FMCG-company and be a key player in growing a strong plant-based brand? Maybe the role of Brand Manager Alpro at our office in Oslo, Norway, is the right opportunity for you!
We are growing in the Nordics & Baltics and now looking for a commercial driven Brand Manager to lead the Alpro brand on the Norwegian and Danish market. Alpro is a well-known brand with a plant-based product portfolio such as foods and drinks made from soy, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats and coconut.
The position is a diverse and highly business-oriented role. Your main focus will be our emerging markets of Denmark and Norway even though you will be part of a team spanning across our region. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, Europe and the globe.
We offer the flexibility to work remotely although you are always welcome to work at our office in Oslo, Norway. You will be reporting to Senior Brand Manager Alpro for Denmark, Norway and Sweden, based in Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement brand marketing plans taking into account local market and consumer insights.
- Monitor performance, market situation and opportunities for the brand
- Analyze category, competition and market trends.
- Prepare and present reports of brand and portfolio performance.
- Monitor and manage brand budget according to given allocation and defined process.
- Lead assigned innovation and renovation projects for the Brand.
- Optimizing product assortment to fit market demands and introducing relevant innovations.
- Managing pricing strategy in order to drive profitable growth.
- Developing optimized communication & activation mix with a market relevant message together with creative agencies.
- Driving aligned ATL and BTL communication in co-operation with local Trade Marketing and Sales teams. Ensuring all planned activities are executed to an optimal level and that key objectives are achieved and set KPIs are met in terms of trial, awareness and ROMI.
- Responsibility for media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning.
In order to be successful you need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience within marketing, preferably within FMCG/food.
- Academical degree in business/economics, preferably with a major in Marketing.
- Experience from globally owned brands/companies is a merit.
- Solution oriented and collaborative approach to challenges..
- Clear commercial mindset and an analytical approach with courage to test and learn.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English. Other Nordic languages is a merit.
- True passion for consumers, marketing and branding as well as plant-based products.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics have 500 employees based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Latvia and Lithuania. Our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Activia, Actimel, Danonino, Nutricia and Aqua d´Or.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes.
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
Visit https://careers.danone.com/ and search for “Norway” and send in your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 3rd of November. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants. Welcome with your application, we look forward to connect with you!
Nutricia Norge A/S with its registered office in Oslo (Drammensveien 123, 0277 Oslo) is the controller of personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.