|Danone Specialized Nutrition Thailand is seeking for Category and Channel Development Manager. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
• Develop the channel demand creation strategies for OT, Laos, Makro, PCB channel and determine the right SPMS (Distribution standard, Coverage target, Merchandizing guideline, Share of shelf space, Right pricing etc.) for its channel that required to understanding Category Visions and Strategy, DANONE Strategy and find opportunity to achieve sales target and win in GT Channel
• Develop effective and creative in store activity.
• Effectively manage OT, Laos, Makro, Pharmacy channel in terms of price, activities and distribution to achieve desirable sales growth
• Develop monthly sales plan and priorities to support field sales to achieve SPMS goal and implement it excellence.
• Coordinate and align direction and plan with Marketing and Sales organization.
• Maximize and control Trade marketing budget to achieve sales SPMS with efficiency.
• Develop the channel business development plan which in line with the strategy and implement it excellence to achieve business growth goal and drive the channel and concessionaire organization to be professional organization.
|About you |
• Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration and any fields.
• At least 5 years ofeExpereince in Sales, Marketing,Trade Marketing, Category development and Activation.
• Prefered expreience from FMCG industry.
• Business Analytical Skill, Vision Development skill, Strategic think skill, Leadership skill, stakeholder management skill, Customer and Category Management Development (CCMD), Project Management and Business Planning, Initiative and follow thru, Sale Management, Supervisory, Coaching and team work.
• Good planning, Time management, Commitment, Focused, Flexible, Opportunity seeker, Customer Oriented.
• Trade Marketing Management, Open Trade Business Development.
• Fluent in English.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com