Reporting to the Regional Sourcing Manager, you will act as a individual contributor in a middle level manager grade to ensure the sourcing strategies, supplier relationship, cost and risks are managed well. This is a full-time opportunity and based in Singapore
• Define and implement regional sourcing strategies for Milk and Base Powder categories
• Negotiate yearly and spot contracts with regional and global suppliers
• Manage Dual Sourcing and Productivity projects
• Secure raw material availability and follow up inventory management - in partnership with regional supply chain
• Coordinate with global risk management team in implementing hedging of dairy ingredient in the region
• Financial reporting: supplier pricing validation, productivity reports alignment with Supply Points, risks & opportunities estimation, etc.
• Supplier relationship management
• Support Regional Sourcing team to manage Dairy Ingredients category in Asia
• Bachelor degree in Procurement, Food Quality, Food Production, Engineering or Business
• Project Management experience or Procurement experience in FMCG company
• At least 7 years of experience in procurement
• Ability to create and build a sustainable network internally & externally with all stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and possesses strong sense of responsibility and ownership
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy & Plant Based Products, Specialised Nutrition and Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!