This role can be located in White Plains, NY, Broomfield, CO, or REMOTE.
Our Planning & Finance team works with teams across the company to ensure Danone continues to grow. By joining our Away from Home Planning & Finance team, you will anticipate and evaluate the financial impact of decisions and find the right way forward. We are currently looking to hire a Channel Planning & Commercial Finance Analyst, AFH based in Broomfield, CO or White Plains, NY!
The base compensation range for this position is $66k-98k (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Partner with Sales with the development of Customer level plans by segment to do the bottoms-up build for Commercial planning (Volume forecast)
• Work with the Sales & Marketing teams to build specific plans with the guidance provided by Trade Marketing and Business Unit while acknowledging customer(s) specific needs
• Coordinate updates and oversee that all plans are accurately input into Trade Promotion Management system (Kantar/Xtel) and Customer contracts are created to match plans that were aligned
• Partnering cross-functionally in driving top-line growth profitably across Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning teams.
• Responsible for operator and distributor setups
• Develop, refine, and distribute Trackers, Templates, Scorecards and KPI reporting in support of Sales goals
• Collaborate with Sales Analysts and internal team on sales volume management
• Produce tools such as the fixed price workbook in support of sales and customer price increases
• Support Bids and Request for Proposals across channels and business units with the goal of maximizing top line revenue growth and bottom line margin
• Send weekly communications and reminders related to Audit and Sales Action Needed items
• Ad hoc reporting requests from Sales, Planning + Finance related to volume, price, and trade
• Own business process for OneBuy purchase order requests and submissions
• You have 2+ years of experience of relevant experience
• You have a Bachelor's degree
• You ideally have CPG Finance (Sales) experience
• You have strong analytical skills & worked with P&Ls
• You have strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf