Danone Cycles & Procurement are shifting our focus in procurement to fully support our “One Planet, One health” purpose. This change contains improving our ways of working on a variety of areas like Sustainability, Business Partnering, Supply Management, Procurement Excellence, and Digital Innovation.
In this role, you will be supporting the analysis, forecasting and explanation of Commodities to internal Danone stakeholders (Procurement, Business, Controlling, Senior Management) and support coverage recommendations.
You will report to the Director of Commodity Risk Management and your key missions will notably include:
• Perform market fundamentals analysis on a specific group of commodities: supply & demand, stocks, trade flows, macroeconomics, regulatory
• Produce commodity price forecasting to support Finance processes: monthly Rolling Forecast, annual Strategic Plan
• Support the weekly/monthly/quarterly commodity market reports communication for Danone Finance & Procurement communities
• Manage Danone relationship with external consultants
• Connect and build relationships with external experts in their respective fields to provide relevant insights to internal Danone stakeholders
• Support Risk Management Strategies & Coverage recommendations by giving market insights, benchmarks, analytics (back trading simulations of different models) to support the design of risk management policies. in addition, develop coverage recommendations to CRM Managers and Category Buyers
• Leverage data sciences to design support decision tools for Risk Management
To be successful in this role, you have a Master Degree, with proven experience analyzing global commodity markets, building technical analysis and forecasting models, leveraging technology to bring efficiencies and continuous improvement. You are a great networker who can build relationships with key internal (Risk Management, Procurement, Controlling, Business) and external stakeholders.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication (verbal/written) and technical skills are required to connect internally and convey complex concepts and market dynamics in common-sense language.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paceD, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences to make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary, yearly bonus and also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now”. You have until the closing date of 15th of October 2021. After your application deadline, first feedback will follow within 2 weeks. In case you are invited to the selection process, you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager Finance Benelux, Giorgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
* All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.