About the job
As a Content Creator in our team you will be responsible for:
- Creation of Digital content: digital content for social channels (static, basic video & animation, GIFs), mobile-first hero images & secondary photos for e-commerce platforms; taking into account brand guidelines
- Social Media – static & dynamic ads, basic video & animation, GIFs
- Ecommerce - mobile-first hero images & secondary photos
- Digital media –content personalisation
- Adaptation of globally-delivered content
- Fine-tuning of brand guidelines & visual identity of Local brands
- Developing standards for best – in class content
- Copy writing
You obtained a bachelor or a master degree in communications, marketing or similar and have a first relevant post-graduate professional experience. It would be great if you have experience with community management.
You are fluent in English and have a near native level of Dutch or French.
In order to become part of our team and be successful in the role, you:
- Have great design skills
- Are a real wizard with Photoshop and/ or Illustrator
- Photography and ideally videography skills
- Are digital-native
- Are a team player & strong communicator
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button now. You have until 26th September 2021 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager, via email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.