Reporting to Head of Digital Innovation, you will have to lead ideation sessions with CBUs/Global Research & Innovation(R&I) and medical teams to understand consumer pain points, R&I and brands challenges to select valuable and relevant concepts for our global digital health strategy
- Responsible for project strategy, timelines, budget and project quality
- Engage both global (central corporate functions) and local (countries) stakeholders across several business functions
Responsible to create and deliver health data driven digital solutions, designed to bring added value to Specialised Nutrition innovations:
- For marketing purpose to bring value to our key local/global brands as additional services
- To generate scientific health evidence around our products
- You will need to work with key internal and external stakeholders from the Science team, the marketing team, medical affairs functions, the IS/IT team, the Legal team, the patent team and external partners
Responsible for digital products activations from our Dlab portfolio in key countries (with a focus in Europe but not limited to)
- You will combine a technical approach (such as phasing and structuring of the project, target setting in terms of time, money and specifications) with a more social approach (leading and organizing people, enable decision making, internal/external stakeholder management)
- You will manage business development for the team and set a record process to setup the best strategies and for regular updates in our team meetings and other relevant forums
Responsible for the internal/external communication of our digital health initiative
- You will work with internal and external parties to make sure our successes are celebrated and shared in relevant forums or public news
This role can be based in any location.
At least 3 years of experience as a digital health project manager, with proven track record in leading complex health projects:
- Previous experience in successful digital health projects / initiatives and partnerships
- Familiar with Agile project management methodology
- Experience in digital technologies and medical devices
- Experience with APIs and data interoperability
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- UX/UI design capabilities
- Design thinking experience
- Experience in translating business and health challenges into digital initiatives
- Strong communication and stakeholders' management skills
- Previous experience in Healthy aging is a plus
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy & Plant Based Products, Specialised Nutrition and Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!