Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across three divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape) and the newly created Specialised Nutrition division which joins Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate, Neocate, Fortisip).
We are Europe’s largest specialist nutrition company and the market leader in the UK. We specialise in the delivery of medical nutrition for the very young, the old and the sick, supplying high quality feeds to patients and consumers. Our purpose is to pioneer nutritional discoveries that help people live longer, healthier lives.
When it comes to finding a great place to work there are plenty of things to look for: inspirational colleagues, freedom in your job to make a real difference, and a shared ethos you can truly believe in. Throw in top perks, a responsive and dynamic environment and unrivalled opportunities to develop personally and professionally and you’ve found something pretty special. You’ve found Danone.
Here at Danone we put people at the centre of everything we do – whether we’re developing ground-breaking new products, taking care of individual patients, or supporting the community. And if you join us you can expect exactly that sort of attention too.
An exciting 18 month fixed term opportunity opportunity has arisen for the position of Factory Activity Manager. The role is responsible for driving and managing Central Business Unit requests and internal projects relating to SKU management, ensuring the wider business needs are fully understood and managed. You will be required to work on a number of projects at any one time, therefore it is critical you have a proven track record in project balancing workload and resources for multiple projects.
Critical to the role is a strong eye for detail. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships, a self starter and be able to prioritise your own workload. In return you’ll get a fantastic benefits package and salary dependant on your experience.
What does day to day look like?
• Drive ad manage requests for changes made by SU’s which are production process related.
• Responsible for successful local operational implementation of innovations/renovations and saving projects within supply point or third party producer (local project lead)
• Responsible for coordination of any trials linked to their project.
• Involve local key stakeholders
• Balance between operations and market needs
• Communication to stakeholders on project progress
• Risk assessment and scenario planning
• Minimise write off costs via write off discontinuation process
• Effective decision making sometimes beyond own scope of responsibilities
• Responsible for successful project management
• Direct and indirect KPI’s◦Project launch timelines
What does the ideal candidate look like?
How do I apply?
Upload your CV and covering letter by Friday 1st October. Please note we may close this job advert early should we receive high number of applications.
Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us. We therefore support flexible ways of working wherever possible. Please let us know in your application if and how you would like to explore flexible working for this position.