At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a [[Forklift Operator]] in [[Fort Worth, TX]].
The warehouse/forklift operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count product. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
- Starting at $18.61
- $1,500.00 Sign-on Bonus
- Yearly bonus
The Ideal Candidate:
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· Ability to operate powered industrial vehicles.
· Experience within a food/beverage environment is preferred
· Shift flexibility where weekends and nights may be required
· Must have the ability to work under pressure and potentially stressful conditions
· Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
· Must be able to pass a skill-qualification assessment for this position
· Fruit Tote/Fruit Cooler-Receive fruit totes, stage fruit totes in cooler, supply fruit to lines.
· Label/Roll Stock-Receive and organize labels, organize the label room, supply lines with labels/roll stock.
· Box warehouse/receiving-Receive trucks, organize box warehouse, powder storage, cup storage and supply lines with cups and boxes.
· Shipping/Cooler-Load finished product into trucks/trailers.
· Cooler Wrapper-Off loading and staging.
· Tunnels/Wrapper-Off load product off wrapper. Stage products operate load transfer station.
· Incubator/Cook-Operate incubator, test product, and release product to coding tunnels.
· Bottle Dumping-Unload bottle truck, stage gaylord bins, load bottle hopper.
· Production line waste management.
· Other appropriate bargaining unit duties as assigned.
· Inspect powered industrial vehicles
· Load and unload materials
· Operate other flow equipment
· Manage computer-based inventory management systems
· Record data and maintain inventory control
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.