We are looking for a person with:
• University degree, preferably in marketing, economics, business administration
• 2-3 years experience in marketing (ideally in a multinational FMCG company)
• Good knowledge of marketing concepts & practices in brand management
• Self-driven & independent, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace working environment
• Good with numbers
• A learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency
• Business and results oriented
• Highly effective in working with others, very good team player
• Analytical & organized person
• Ambitious, positive and energetic personality
• Capable of fast reaction in changing situations
• Languages: English (Proficiency Level)
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you. Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Water and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
We offer you a culture where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day! We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply button! To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.