|Danone Specialized Nutrition Thailand is seeking for Key Account Manager - ECommerce. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
• Manage assigned key accounts to achieve sales target, service level, day sales outstanding (DSO), market share and distribution coverage.
• Develop online activity plan according to e-business strategy for assigned key accounts (Brick & Click, and Pure player).
• Execution on Foundation (Assortment, Product display, Navigation, Price Survey, Competitor Movement).
• Manage and handle responsible tasks with the customer: Review and update business performance, Relationship building, New products and Product detail alteration, Promotion proposition, Clear trade expense, Search competitor information).
• Manage all key account tasks such as Promotion Plan, Trade Spending, Promotion Fact sheet, Order Management, Sales Forecasting, Supply Chain issues, MT meeting, and Monthly business review.
• Planning & Execution of online campaign and activities including ideation, mechanism, production, as well as tracking/measurement/analysis of impact and implication
• Account Quarterly Business Review.
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary.
|About you |
• Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration and any fields.
• At least 5 years in Modern Trade management, preferably in online/digital channels.
• Planning, Marketing, Problem Solving, Opportunity Discovery, Negotiation, Presentation, Analytical, Communication.
• Ability to handle complexity and adapt to change with dynamics environment.
• Fluent in English.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com