At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Maintenance Parts Clerk in Dallas.
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GENERAL EDUCATION DEGREE (GED).
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH MP2 CMMS, MAINTENANCE PARTS, EQUIPMENT AND PURCHASING IN AN INDUSTRIAL SETTING.
• RECEIVING, ENTERING, AND MANAGING MAINTENANCE PARTS INTO MP2 INVENTORY SYSTEM.
• PERFORM CYCLE COUNTS AND PERIODIC INVENTORY OF PARTS ROOM.
• GENERATING REPORTS THOUGH MP2 CMMS AND/OR EXCEL STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS, INCLUDING WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER SYSTEM INPUT, RETRIEVAL AND USE OR THE ABILITY TO LEARN IN A REASONABLE TRAINING PERIOD.
• SOFTWARE INCLUDING: MP2 COMPUTERIZED MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMMS), MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE, LOTUS NOTES ABILITY TO READ AND INTERPRET WORK ORDERS, SAFETY RULES, OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE MANUALS.
• ABILITY TO FILL OUT ROUTINE REPORTS, CORRESPONDENCE DOCUMENTS AND TO SPEAK EFFECTIVELY WHEN CONVEYING INFORMATION TO OTHER EMPLOYEES AND/OR VENDORS. SHOULD HAVE GOOD ORAL/WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND POSSESS TACT.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.