At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Maintenance Technician in Dallas.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
• Associates degree in an applicable technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience is highly desirable. Must have a High School diploma at a minimum.
• 5 Years of related industrial troubleshooting, maintenance and repair experience on highly technical, precision equipment, including 3 year experience troubleshooting and repairing filling, packaging and process equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Multi-craft/multi-skilled with expertise in electrical, electrical controls, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and fabrication.
• Working and practical knowledge of plant utility systems is highly desirable, (including boiler systems, ammonia refrigeration systems, compress air systems, waste water treatment).
• Working knowledge of PLC's, VFD's, Servo's and plant automation systems.
• Previous experience with industrial controls using Allen Bradley control platforms, Motor Controls, (Servo and VFD) a definite plus.
• Working knowledge of National, State, Local building codes, OSHA and standard industry safety rules/regulations
• Ability to work various shifts.
Must pass a mechanical aptitude test prior to hire.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.