At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
This section identifies the minimum job specifications required to perform the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• You are multi-craft/multi-skilled with expertise in electrical, electrical controls, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and fabrication
• You have working and practical knowledge of plant utility systems, (including boiler systems, compressed air systems, water filtration, waste water treatment) R134A Refrigeration systems is a plus
• You have at least a basic knowledge of minor estimating, scheduling, planning, and budgeting
• You have a working knowledge of PLC's, VFD's, Servo's and plant automation systems
• You have a working knowledge of National, State, Local building codes, OSHA and standard industry safety rules/regulations
• You have previous experience with industrial controls using Allen Bradley control platforms, Motor Controls (Servo and VFD) a definite plus
• You have the ability to work various shifts
• You have the ability to read and interpret work orders, safety rules, mechanical and electrical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to fill out routine reports, correspondence documents and to speak effectively when conveying information to other employees. Should have good oral/written communication skills and possess tact.
• You have a working knowledge of computer system input, retrieval and use or the ability to learn in a reasonable training period.
• You have experirence in software including: Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
• You have the ability to add, subtract, multiply all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions and decimals.
• You have the ability to compute rate, ratio, percentages and generate and interpret bar graphs.
• You have the ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
• You have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions,
proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf