We are currently looking to hire a D2D Excellence Process Steward Manager for our Design to Delivery organization. This role will support all D2D sub-functions (excluding manufacturing) through the D2D CI Excellence team by ensuring process standardization, process adherence & best practice expertise. They define continuous improvement opportunities by working together closely with key stakeholders across D2D to ensure tools enable the capabilities required. Where needed, they create roadmaps & business cases for new capability needs and implement the solutions.
The base compensation range for this position is $66k-98k (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
In this role, you will:
• Provide guidelines and direction for the key D2D end to end processes ensuring alignment with the strategic goals
• Define continuous improvement opportunities by working together closely with key stakeholders across D2D
• Establish best practices
• Ensure process adherence across all teams (e.g. BU performance pillars)
• Facilitate and document process mapping (value stream mapping) exercises where necessary
• Ensure best practice for inventory performance, capacity utilization and transport management and define improvement projects, etc.
• Support what-if analysis, if required
• Ensure tools enable the capabilities required
• Create roadmaps & business cases for new capability needs and implement the solutions
• Organize and lead trainings
• Develop policies and standards where needed
• Create a shared services mindset and team brand within D2D
• Support other topics or activities as needed
• You have a BSc or BA in supply chain management, science and/or engineering
• You have 3-5 years of supply chain management and planning experience for a global or multi-plant CPG/FMCG company
• You have Experience in Supply Chain Management, certification in Production and Inventory Management will be a plus (APICS)
• You have Experience with Advanced Planning Systems (APS) and other modern technologies
• You have a Good understanding and exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
• You have an Understanding of Lean / Six Sigma / root cause analysis, e.g. 5 why’s
• You have the Ability to present complex analysis in understandable forms to business stakeholders
• You have the Ability to listen to others and link to others’ ideas
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf