About the Job:
Context Required Our Materials team manages the flow of raw and pack materials into all of Danone's US based manufacturing facilities.
• Collaborate with Supply Planning and Suppliers in detailed daily / weekly exception management to ensure material availability at lowest landed cost.
• Collaborate with Procurement to ensure supplier capacity and reliability.
• Proactively identify supply constraints and propose solutions, collaborating with Supply Planning and Procurement.
• Prepare and publish weekly & monthly reports which track the status of departmental key performance indicators (supplier service, inventory levels, etc.).
• Support cross functional program teams to launch, change or discontinue products; start up or discontinue production locations; start up or discontinue suppliers.
• Minimize the financial impact of raw material write-offs through collaboration with suppliers, Supply Planning, and production facilities. Develop and execute run out plans. Perform root cause analysis of obsolescence and implement corrective/preventative action as needed.
• Master all appropriate SAP applications and reporting software to refine supply models and work process flows.
• Own executing SAP transactions within responsibility area. Take a lead role in evaluating SAP functionality to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Take a lead role in reporting functionality and improvements: report creation, built-in reporting functionality, automating monthly/weekly reporting, and future-state cube/report configuration.
• Maintain advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook knowledge.
• Collaborate with Commercial partners in various project teams to provide needed information, act as the voice of the Supply Chain, and ensure flawless execution of innovation initiatives.
• Work with Supply Chain partners to build and identify creative solutions to problems.
• Ensure successful customer promotion execution through effective planning and collaboration across S&OP and Procurement.
• Mentor teammates and cross functional partners as needed on the culture, processes, and ways of working at Danone
The base compensation range for this position is 70,000-105,000 (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Education and Experience:
• BS in an analytical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
• 3-5 years of prior experience in a Supply Chain function, Master Scheduling, or Production/Material Planning/Scheduling.
• Experience with supply planning software and/or SAP and MicroStrategy is strongly preferred.
• APICS or other Supply Chain skill certifications certification a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, is required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
• Ability to organize complex situations into manageable tasks while achieving predefined goals and objectives is required.
• Ability to effectively work in a team environment is required.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities is required.
• Experience working with large ERP systems (ex. SAP) is preferred.
Materials and Equipment:
• Office equipment including computers, printers, copiers, calculators.
• Air and car travel as required.
• Exposure to production or warehouse environments possible.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf