At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a PACKAGING ASSOCIATE - ASEPTIC - NIGHTS in Dallas.
This position is responsible for enduring optimum quality products through the packaging of various product families following regulatory standards.
• Conduct routine lubing, cleaning and inspection of equipment
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in order to obtain maximum efficiency without sacrificing product quality and minimize waste
• Operate forklift and supply Packaging, Filler Room and the Blending Room with necessary materials
• Stock equipment with packaging materials
• Operate SAP to print and apply pallet tickets, ability to perform flavor changes in SAP for palletizer functions
• Maintain written records as required by federal and state regulations
• Flexibility to work weekends, shifts, and overtime
• Ability to follow specifications, policies and procedures to guarantee uniformity
• Communicate with other shifts regarding current activities in process
• Communicate with both upstream and downstream associates to maintain supply of product
• Troubleshoot and correct minor issues with the case packing and palletizer equipment
• Maintain an orderly, clean, and safe working environment
• Participates/assists with equipment maintenance
• Identify higher level mechanical issues and coordinate with Maintenance to resolve problems to minimize downtime
• Must be able to read and write, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Process (GMP's)
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to comprehend and follow simple instructions
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
• Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Possess the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to demonstrate superb decision-making ability to determine best course of action
• Twelve (12) months or more of relevant experience required.
• Must be able to lift and move up to 55 pounds repetitively
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.