• Manage and maintain the Innovation/Renovation portfolio from Design to Delivery (D2D) side for the Asia Pacific & Middle East (ASPAME) region
• Support and ensure the Innovation/Renovation projects produced in this region are with the most optimised conditions
• Initiate / lead regional projects and ensure the on time delivery with the best outcomes
• Evaluate and choose the most optimised supply point for the Innovation/Renovation projects
• Review Danone base powder internal strategy design and implementation
• Manage resources and timelines with Supply points to insure the allocation is based on the business priority
• Central CO management for the region
• Lead regional projects in interaction with Supply points
• Supply Chain Degree or equivalent
• Possess at least 4 years of Supply Chain/Product Sourcing related experience
• Excellent communicator at all levels internally & externally with all stakeholders.
• Ability to create and build a sustainable network internally & externally with all stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and possesses strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Effective in time management and planning skills
• Proactive and takes initiative
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy & Plant Based Products, Specialised Nutrition and Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!