|Danone Specialized Nutrition Business Services is seeking for SEA Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager based in Thailand. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
• Being accountable and responsible for safety.
• Ensure the compliance of process/products produced from Bangplee supply point to local food laws and regulations.
• Supports SEA business to export products from Bangplee to other countries by providing regulatory guidance to export market commercial team and Supply Point team.
• Provide risk & opportunity to businesses to navigate safely through regulatory hurdles in product and label registration with maximum interest for business.
• Train relevant stakeholders in SEA General Secretary team, Supply Point and Country business unit to enable fast product launches in the market.
• To liaise Danone position with government officers and Industry Association.
• Be the company representative in all contact with government agencies on registration matters related to products in the market.
|About you |
• At least 8 years experience in regulatory affairs in the nutrition business or food industry (FMCG).
• Master Degree in Food Science/Nutrition or Dietetics and/or Pharmacy or relevant science field (preferable Master degree).
• Good knowledge and experience with Food laws and regulations in Thailand and Codex Standards/EU.
• Accountable & decisive: Make sound decisions, based on facts and data.
• Consumer-Centric: deeply understand internal & external stakeholders.
• React with agility to our business challenges.
• Ethical, trustworthy and Service-oriented.
• Good negotiation and presentation skills.
• Good attitude/interpersonal skill and collaborative mindset.
• Coaching/facilitator/training skill.
• Problem solving & detail-oriented with strong analytical thinking skills.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA Business Services-HR
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com