Our Marketing team is focused on growing Danone’s brands and categories. By joining our Marketing team, you will develop consumer strategies and unique customer experiences that communicate the benefits of our products and innovations
The Senior Associate Brand Manager, Premium Dairy Base will work in close partnership with the Brand Manager in driving the growth of the Organic milk business and helping to define and execute business strategies, brand and marketing plans. This role will also include the management of high impact base projects as well as day-to-day business activities such as: sales performance tracking and reporting, Demand Supply Planning, P&L ownership.
RequiredIn this role, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting in financial, competitive, pricing and category analysis. Identifying key trends and brand implications. Working with key decision tools and information sources.
• Leading agency/internal partners in creative and content development and execution of integrated marketing plan, including high impact activations, promotions, and packaging projects.
• Partnering with Channel and Sales teams to track performance and execute key brand initiatives.
• Analyzing and synthesizing consumer and customer data. Responsible for brand forecasting and demand planning with guidance from Manager.
• Taking a leadership role in the annual brand planning process.
• Building effective relationships with key internal and external partners. Provide mentorship to junior ABMs as needed.
• BA/BS required in Marketing or related field
• MBA preferred
• 1 - 2 years of brand marketing experience
• Ability to analyze / lead the business from a marketing and general management perspective
• Results oriented and able to respond quickly to changing marketplace dynamics
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams
• Strategic influencing abilities
• Proven leadership capability
• Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Experience with key decision tools (IRI, etc.)
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $90-115K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.