About the Job:
Our Finance team works with teams across the company to ensure Danone continues to grow. By joining our Finance team, you will anticipate and evaluate the financial impact of decisions and find the right way forward. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager based in either Broomfield, CO or White Plains, NY.
Objectives of the role, you will be responsible for:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance or accounting
• Minimum of 8+ years of progressive financial analysis experience required. CPG experience highly preferred
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel required. Experience with SAP
• Strong financial modeling skills required
• Understanding of procurement processes a plus
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables in a cross-functional matrix organization
• High intellectual curiosity and passion for continuous learning
• Results-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work
• Strong problem-solving and communications skills
• Strong leadership and teamwork skills
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
The base compensation range for this position $116 – $140K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.