The Sr. Buyer Plant Based Proteins Europe is responsible for overseeing and managing the plant based proteins category across EU region, and product categories, with the core responsibility to lead the deployment and execution of category projects on Efficiency, Growth, Innovation, and in line with One Planet One Health mission, with a spend around 15 million EUR.
The EU context on Plant Based Proteins is quite dynamic with double digit growth on Plant Based demand. You can expect a fast-paced environment to play!
This position will be based in our office in Amsterdam (Hoofddorp DPA), part of the Global Ingredients team, reporting with solid line to the C&P Global Category Sourcing Manager - Plant Based Proteins, and with dotted line to the EU regional C&P structure.
The core responsibility is to drive the regional implementation of the sourcing strategy for Plant Based Proteins.
Other main responsibilities of the role are:
• Lead the regional execution of the global sourcing strategy with a design-to-deliver mindset, in conjunction with a regional cross-functional team
• Lead regional projects on Plant Based Proteins
• Act as regional Plant Based Proteins business partner, to the diverse internal & external ecosystem, in connection with the Global team
• Support to build category expertise: market analysis, benchmark, spend analysis, internal needs, from an EU perspective
• Responsible for regional supplier relationship management: maintain and develop relationships with key partners to accelerate joint value creation, aligned with the Global Plant based protein partnership strategy
• Manage supplier performance for key suppliers, with cross-functional team, and process to improve KPI`s
• Responsible for the regional purchasing budget (rolling forecast), manage risks and opportunities to the budget in a frequent basis, communicating with respective global and regional stakeholders
• Ensure security of supply: risk analysis, dual sourcing, contingency planning, quality, sustainability, service levels, with the lead of category activation team
• Support the regional agenda on efficiency, growth, and One Planet One Health
• Managing supplier selection and contracting of global suppliers, as well as managing the coverage of supply with support of procurement coordinators
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity, and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the ‘One Planet. One Health’ frame of action a reality. Our High Performing and diverse teams secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with Suppliers aligned with our vision.
We have the power, through what and how we source, to shape the world we live in.
Here at Danone we are passionate about the investment of our people. We commit to working with you to outline your development pathway through a variety of learning opportunities, both online and offline. We also offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days of paid annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance, and even on some of our products.
Are you the Buyer we're looking for? Hit the “apply now” button and submit your application until October 20th, 2021. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Need more information? Please contact Marina Dubceac, Talent Manager Cycles & Procurement, via email@example.com.