We are currently looking to hire a Procurement Digital Operations Sr. Manager for our Design to Delivery Excellence organization. This role will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of new tools to support the Source-to-Contract processes in Danone North America. This role will lead and complete the implementation of a Source-to-Contract platform, Zycus, and ensure the successful Go Live and adoption by Danone North America. We are looking for a high energy, solutions-oriented person to add value to the Source-to-Contract process.
The base compensation range for this position is $97-146k (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
In this role, you will:
• Represent North America in the Global Design of new tools and procedures for the Source-to-Contract process
• Improve the Source-to-Contract process in North America through successful tool implementation and process design
• Drive continuous improvement of the deployed E-Sourcing module in the areas of process, adoption, etc.
• Lead the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool and process deployment for North America
• Influence stakeholders locally and globally to drive process improvement, including Procurement, IS/IT, Finance, etc.
• Coordinate stakeholder engagement and training plans; lead organizational change management
• Ensure process health and tool adoption post-go live
• Establish best practices
• Ensure tools enable the capabilities required
• Own and animate Key Performance Indicators to drive decision making and escalation
• Create a shared services mindset and team brand within D2D
• Support other topics or activities as needed
• You have a BSc or BA in supply chain management, science and/or engineering
• You have 5-7 years of supply chain management and planning experience for a global or multi-plant CPG/FMCG company
• You have E2E Value Chain Mindset/Experience
• You have SAP, Zycus or Other Systems Experience
• You have Experience engaging Internal & External Stakeholders
• You have an Operational Process-Oriented Mindset
• You have a Customer Centric and Solution Oriented
• You are Open Minded and Agile
• You take a Concrete & Pragmatic Approach
• You have the Ability to present complex analysis in understandable forms to business stakeholders
• You have the Ability to listen to others and link to others’ ideas
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf