Our plant in Zoetermeer is a life-changing location from were we worldwide supply patients & consumers with our medical nutrition. Making an impact by bringing as much health to as many as possible is our mission to contribute to a better world. You can be a part of our masterplan to futureproof this amazing production location where we will be expanding our capacity the upcoming years.
As our Project Engineer you will supervise technical projects, by ensuring a structured way of working, providing input to detailed engineering and making sure that construction according to design documents is feasible. You will also supervise contractors during construction phase and manage Commissioning and Start-up, which includes the final hand-over to the end user. The projects that you will initiate and manage can be related to process equipment, packaging equipment, civil, energy or utilities. The projects that you will initiate and manage can be related to process equipment, packaging equipment, civil, energy or utilities. You will also have the chance to be part of multi-disciplinary projects.
Your key tasks will be:
• Initiate or coordinate investment projects concerning buildings, energy and utilities (both sources and infrastructure);
• Ensure regular project status reporting and updates;
• Participate in multi-disciplinary projects, representing the civil and utility disciplines;
• Ensure project execution according to applicable safety regulations and according to plan.
• Prepare the schedule for projects, determine the specifications and dimensions of the installations
• Analyze the supplier bids and propose the choice of the supplier in collaboration with local procurement department
• Managing commissioning and start-up (FAT, SAT and Final acceptance).
• Contribute to productivity and Nature projects (e.g. CO2 footprint reduction, reduce energy consumption, increase process efficiency) enhancing continuous improvements.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil, Mechanical, Energies or similar educational background; and prior work experience within a complex, production environment where you at least for 2 years worked in a similar position (civil & utilities). You also have experience in project management, preferably in Food industry with Liquid Processing, with experience in validation and hygienic equipment design. Experience with state of the art sustainable utility and energy systems is a big plus.
Next to that you have a strong ability to influence & embark people in a multidisciplinary environment. You are a team player who shows pro-activeness and initiative, and displays out of the box thinking.
You are fluent in English and have a good command of Dutch. You have used project management, budget investment and monitoring applications and tools (MS project, Excel)
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status