Über den Job
- In charge of the 18 months Demand Forecast for the full Specialized Nutrition Portfolio (Nutricia & Milupa)
- Close collaboration with other departments to understand business & demand drivers and to drive operational actions
- Tracking of monthly performance and driving short term corrective actions if needed
- Manage and monitor the forecast in SAP / APO
- Reporting of KPIs
- In charge of the Demand Review (x-functional alignment for the next 18-months rolling forecast) within the monthly Integrated Business Plan
- Risk and Opps management
- Collaboration within the DACH supply chain cluster
- Contact with Global operations headquarters in the Netherlands
- Post-launch analysis together with Sales and Marketing
Start is as soon as possible in Puch near Hallein.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Demand or Supply Planning
- University degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Knowledge in SAP / APO, proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong skills in communication and ability to connect with different departments and cultures
- Strong analytical skills without losing big picture and ability to move quick to execution
- Proactive way of working
- Willing to grow in an international company
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility: We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet.
Are you ready to share your vision with us and take your role to the next level? Then become a part of Danone and our strong team with the successful brands Milupa & Aptamil.
- Central, modern office with open space and communal kitchen
- Possibility of mobile and flexible working
- Various training and further education opportunities
- Fitness studio cooperation
- Subsidy for public transport
- Subsidized lunch
- Access to corporate benefits
- Company pension plan
- Danone PME Family Service
For this position you will receive a gross annual salary of 55,000 euros and benefits. With appropriate qualifications, there is the readiness for overpayment.
Your contact person Barbara Winter is looking forward to receiving your documents and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social religion, disability, age and sexual orientation.