Über den Job
- In charge of the creation of a collaborative short-/mid- and long-term forecast for key customers, brands and innovations
- Responsible for the weekly forecast update
- Understand business and demand levers to manage ad-hoc requests and drive operational actions
- Support discussions and gather inputs of key business initiatives
- Support cross functional alignment towards both tactical and strategic business objectives
- Close relationship with Sales, Marketing and Finance and lively exchange within the supply chain cluster
- Monitor and improve Forecast Accuracy KPIs to deliver agreed customer service levels and reduction of food waste
Start is in June 2022 for 6-12 months in Frankfurt am Main.
- Master degree with a specialization in supply chain
- First experience through internships in Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Willing to learn with a curious mindset
- Ability to work in a team and cross-functional
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships easily and foster collaboration with other functions
- Flexible, resilient, determined, agile thinker and able to challenge
- Analytical skills without losing big picture
- Fluent in English
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility: We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet.
Are you ready to share your vision with us and take your role to the next level? Then become a part of Danone and our strong team with the successful brands Actimel, Activia, Fruchtzwerge and many more.
- Modern office with open space, football table and supply of water, coffee, tee, yogurt and fruits for free
- Possibility of mobile and flexible working
- Various training and further education opportunities
Your contact person Barbara Winter is looking forward to receiving your documents and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social religion, disability, age and sexual orientation.