Über den Job
- Taking over first projects for process optimization in the area of customer service within DACH to improve customer satisfaction, costs and quality
- Conducting feasibility studies and building business cases for order automation or EDI projects
- Supporting daily business of DACH Customer Solution team via analyses and process improvements
- Quantitative ad hoc analysis and evaluation of customer service processes and order data
Start is in Frankfurt a. Main, Limited to 12 months.
- Completed studies in the area of Business Administration/Economics
- First professional experience through relevant internships in supply chain, ideally with reporting and data analysis
- Very good knowledge about MS Office applications (especially MS Excel), VBA and Power BI knowledge are a plus
- SAP knowledge preferable, very good numerical reasoning, as well as ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility: We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet.
You love strong brands - we love strong personalities! Become part of Danone and our team with the successful brands Activia, Actimel & Dany.
Come to Danone and make our team even more colorful and diverse.
We say: bring your very own self into our teams - because we count on the individuality of everyone. #Dan'OwnYourUniqueness
- Access to corporate benefits
- Various training and further education opportunities
- Subsidy for lunch
- Company pension plan
- Danone PME Family Service
Your contact person Barbara Winter is looking forward to receiving your documents