About the job
Are you experience in the field of Project Engineering? Do you have experience with liquid food processing? At Danone we are currently searching for a Project Engineer Liquid Processing.
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Sr. Project Manager Liquid Processing. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As Project Engineer Liquid Processing you are responsible for the management of processing equipment and Line Installation projects from concept phase through commissioning. During these projects you are managing different cross functional stakeholders and share/ develop your technical know-how.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Assures the right needs description and project definition and transform these into technical proposals;
- Proposes technological developments and innovations to increase industrial efficiency and quality of products;
- Writes (Reviews) Request For Quotations, assesses supplier proposals and make recommendations for enhancements and investments;
- Will participate in requisition and management of capital authorization requests and is responsible for project spending;
- Responsible for project quality, time to market & cost control;
- Ensures technological watch of the market in competence field;
- Lead Nutricia (Danone) Standards development and implementation;
- Lead the development of the global technology suppliers together with Purchasing (SSD) for investments (Capex);
- Application & development of Nutricia (Danone) specific technical know-how.
We are looking for someone with a MSc or BSc, preferably working within the food production industry, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a project engineering or related role. You also have experience working in and on large CAPEX projects, preferably within a liquid food processing environment.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food Technology, Food Science;
- 5-10 years working experience in Food or Pharmaceutical as a project engineer or other relevant role;
- Experience in (Technical) Project Management, Manufacturing, Supplier Development;
- Experience in leading project teams in a challenging and changing environment;
- Technical knowledge of (Aseptic) Liquid Processing lines;
- Experienced in setting up contractual documentation (Technical specifications, Schedule, Equipment performance, Commissioning protocol);
- Installation & commissioning experience of (Aseptic) Liquid Processing lines;
- You’re pragmatic, pro-active, an out of the box thinker with a focus on customer orientation and a getting things done attitude.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Project Engineer Liquid Processing we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Patricia Hoogerwerf, Talent Manager, via patricia.hoogerwerf@external.Danone.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.