About the job
3PM QFS Manager FSMP (Zoetermeer factory – fulltime)
Quality & Food Safety are essential for SN products due to the vulnerability of our consumers and increased vigilance of authorities. This position requires expertise in auditing, food production and processes, ingredients and packaging with a focus on food safety risks.
About the job
In this position you drive continuous improvement at 3rd party manufacturers in order to stand by mums to nurture new lives. To ensure that Danone Standards are met, processes are improved and safe products are delivered to our consumers, this role includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the products delivered by 3rd party manufacturers consistently meet regulatory and DANONE agreed specifications;
- Audit and qualify or disqualify 3rd party manufacturers in line with DANONE’s Supplier Qualification processes;
- Draft, sign, maintain and/or validate Quality contracts (e.g. Specifications, Food safety visas) to ensure written compliance to Danone Early Life Nutrition standards;
- Review, improve and govern Supplier Quality Performance:
- KPI management and reporting
- label claim monitoring
- Complaints, CAPA follow up and approval of changes
- Supplier systems audits, Process audits, Emergency audits
- Maintenance audits & follow up
- Participate on behalf of Quality in cross functional teams to manage issues or crisis;
- Be the QFS representative in all Inno/Reno and F4G projects linked to 3PM’s in scope to ensure all QFS aspects are highlighted and managed appropriately;
- Ensure Quality input into innovation, maintenance and cost saving projects, validating project phase transitions (risk assessments, specifications, processing and design requirements).
As 3PM QFS Manager FSMP, you interact on a daily base with the 3PM Manufacturers and other departments at Danone. Your way of working is structured and accurate.
Furthermore you have:
• BSc level and minimal 3 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance and Auditing, Process engineer or Product development role;
• Experience with food production processes;
• Ability to work independently with little supervision to achieve results effectively
• Lead Auditor ISO 9001 and knowledge of HACCP and FSCC 22000 or equivalent GFSI
• Good communication skills in English is required
• Good analytical skills and MS Office knowledge are required
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Alpro, Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the 3PM QFS Manager FSMP we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button before the deadline of 2 weeks. After the application deadline first feedback will follow within 2 weeks. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: Sigrid van der Poel-Kreike, Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org