About the job
We have an amazing opportunity in our Broomfield office for an Accounting Analyst. Main job responsibilities include;
- Complete fixed asset disposal/capitalization/Internal Order creation forms
- Assist with review of accounting flows related to lease accounting (IFRS16) contracts
- Assist with monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with accounting entries related to Capital, Fixed Assets and Property Tax
- Review sample of contacts for recording off-balance sheet commitments
- Assist with intercompany accounting transaction mismatches
- You preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in accounting or equivalent experience
- You understand accounting reconciliations and journal entry processes
- You have excellent MS Excel & Office skills
- You preferably have experience working in SAP
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $47-52K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.