AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
About the job
Reporting to VP QFS AMEA. Location is flexible: Africa or Middle East country
About the Job :
- Deliver our promise to our consumers and customers everywhere, every day, everywhere by:
- Driving AMEA QFS agenda in the zone;
- Supporting Implementation of Quality and Food Safety requirements and developing technical QFS expertise by category;
- Providing feedback to Global teams to help focus on right priorities, engage support and defining the relevant standards;
- Assuring Food Safety Compliance & Product Superiority Conformity on our Finished Products, key enabler for Superior Quality delivery to customers and consumers;
- Supporting teams through risk anticipation, risk-based approach and root cause investigation for key incidents;
- Identifying , updating , training on QFS requirements;
- Leveraging learnings by best practices sharing.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES & DELIVERABLES
Capability & Skills building :
- Supports the implementation of the QFS requirements: training learning best practices sharing ;
- Anticipates and drives needs of support/training challenging status quo to deliver better and efficiently;
- Animates network on the relevant activities (Neptune, Equipment’s, Supplier Quality , Downstream, …) to ensure standards implementation & compliance, sustainability and continuous improvement of the standards defined & validated, learning and practices sharing ;
- Organises trainings, deploy tools and guidelines to develop sustainable and long term QFS knowledge in CBUs and plants (including internal , 3PMs and JVs) ;
- Supports the QFS teams on the Zone priorities ( new categories, productivity,. ) ;
- Animates relevant AMEA QFS networks to leverage local skills and optimise efficiency.
Daily & Performance Management :
- Support and guide daily management of incidents/requests/derogation/material concession & RBA follow up ;
- Support CBUs in Food safety & Quality related problem solving, risk analysis, root cause investigation for key product incidents, QFS crisis management ;
- Coordinates and represents AMEA in standards creation and provides feed-back on context and priorities;
- Helps Identify and implement risks mitigation options, tracking implementation of identified emerging risks actions plan or through surveillance ;
- Supports Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) in the scope of QFS — performed and reported to sustain decisions for action ;
- Supports business to anticipate , prevent and manage QFS risks ;
- Communicate to relevant stakeholders on projects and progress and challenge them if needed ;
- Coordinates and organizes with the CBUs the FS AMEA audit plan yearly and works closely with the local teams building and following action plans, follows lab audit plans ;
- Identifies with VP QFS AMEA common cross CBU/Category topics to accelerate ;
- Supports, animates AMEA QFS Digital roadmap , fostering cross fertilization of best practices ;
- Tracks and reviews monthly/quarterly QFS performance;
- Centralizes global teams requests to focus.
- Zone & CBU Quality Directors
- CBU Quality in Operations, Plant Quality Managers, Quality Managers
- Zone & CBU Directors Operations, C&P , R&I , HR
- FS G&S
- Global QFS teams
- Auditing companies (SGS, AIBI, ...)
- Suppliers (equipment, engineering, chemicals, analysis, new technologies,...) / Consultants / Strategic partner as Veolia,... / Other food companies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience in Plant Quality Management is a must.
- Agility to adapt to a changing environment.
- Engage the local team and understand their needs.
- Resilience and strength to impose actions when necessary and supportive attitude to help and facilitate gap filling.
- Conviction to make a decision based on facts and information.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate in an assertive, clear and organized manner.
- Adapt to different learning styles
- Credibility through QFS, R&I, Operations and C&P Networks
- Curiosity & ability to learn and transmit his/her knowledge.
- Ability to take decision or make recommendations while assuming associated risks.
- Work under pressure.
Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Resume and Cover letter