About the job
Financial Analyst/Associate Manager (Milk)
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a Financial Analyst/Associate Manager to join our team. This is a key role in the Finance Organization and will provide support for the procurement and operation organization.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Material Cost Finance Manager
- Partner with the milk procurement team to drive savings through productivity and negotiation
- Identify and track cost savings initiatives
- Analyze monthly financial results relating to milk spending, price, consumption & productivity
- Responsible to generate strategical reports to give visibility to the Procurement, Operations, Finance and leadership team of the company
- In charge of the total Organic Milk Material Cost annual Budget/AOP
- Support special projects related to milk procurement
- Actively engaged in productivity projects with strong analytics and understanding of the full picture
- Understanding of the Balance sheet of the company in collaboration with controlling and accounting
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The base compensation range for this position is $70K- $110K commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor level studies (Finance, Business administration, accounting, economics, engineering or similar Preferred)
- 2-4 years of Finance experience, preferably in the CPG industry
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong computer skills (excel, Power point, BI tools, SAP, etc.)
- Proactive and constructive attitude