About the job
Are you ready to take charge of Danone's IT Demand Planning product? We are seeking a talented and innovative individual to join our team and drive the core model design, roadmap, and level of support for our demand planning processes. Application Owner, you will play a pivotal role in creating business value and ensuring the end-to-end integration of supply chain planning.
What will you do? As the Application Owner, you will:
- Own the IT Demand Planning product and support the demand planning process of our businesses
- Design innovative tech and data solutions for demand planning, keeping in mind business strategy and strategic vision
- Build and execute a comprehensive solution roadmap to drive the digitalization and technology relevance of demand planning
- Coordinate support activities and serve as the partner for business processes and product owners
- Impact business results by supporting efficient demand planning processes and contributing to overall business transformation
- Provide expertise on the solution during deployments and ensure seamless integration with supply chain planning platforms and reporting systems
- Lead conversations with business owners to identify opportunities for further digitalization and technology enhancements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across IT and business regions, demonstrating strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Foster a team spirit and exhibit strong leadership in transversal animation, working closely with the central IT team and other relevant stakeholders
You will gain a great success in this role, because:
- You have proven experience in demand planning and a strong understanding of supply chain processes
- You have technical expertise in O9 Demand Planning or similar demand planning technologies
- You have business-oriented mindset with a customer and product-centric approach
- You have demonstrated ability to create and execute solution roadmaps, aligning technology with business objectives
- You have excellent communication skills to effectively engage with business owners, managers, and directors
- You have proven track record in managing cross-functional projects and delivering impactful results
- You havetrong leadership skills to drive transversal collaboration and foster team spirit
At the Danone group we are fulfilling our mission, according to which „we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Behind our brands is always technology pushing them forward. We know that the future of business is IT and data. That’s why we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. We are currently developing an IT & Data Hub in Warsaw and in three other locations around the world: Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City and Paris. Those Hubs will support IT & Data vision: by 2025, data & technology are strategic differentiators of Danone, powered by an agile IT & Data organization.
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- A revolutionary job that will be part of the digital transformation of global FMCG leader. We consider that it starts with people who notice more and make better decisions. And that’s exactly the kind of people we want to attract to DANONE.
- We know that the future of business is IT and data. We are looking for catalysts for change. We ensure you work with great products, and technologies in an international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop in this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and a home office policy. You are able to work from the office in Warsaw twice a week. Want to move to Warsaw? OK! We have a relocation package to help you out!
- On top of that, you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefits package for parents, life insurance, social fund, or employee discounts.
We’ve always been changers.
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT&DATA Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Waraw) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa).